Do you know what I have been up to? Find out in my previous post.
6 sleeps left till Christmas 2016 and I cannot believe how fast this year went. Any plans for Christmas? I am counting down to Christmas and what better way to count down by collaborating with amazing designer, Maju. This is long overdue and I must say Maju brand has definitely helped to solve the foreign exchange concern by providing affordable and chic designs to rock this Christmas.
5 things I love about the Brand Maju?
- Made in Nigeria: We have great talent in Nigeria and with the devaluation of Naira, why not endorse local brands in Nigeria.
- Affordable: The first time I met with the creative director, I fell in love with her humble personality and the Zin Bag (hahaha). What shocked me the most was the amount? It was affordable. Ever since I’ve been a fan:) Did you know that the highest price for a piece is N15,000 (about 31 dollars )
- Chic: Most of you know my love for Zara but I have to say Maju is definitely giving them a run for their money here in Nigeria. Maju’s pieces are chic and make you feel like you wearing a million bucks. Trust me I’m a blogger, I know.
- Trendy: I love the way Maju meets up with the fashion trends and their latest collection is definitely FIRE…Trust me you should check it out.
- Online Store: They have a huge presence on Instagram but the best thing about the brand is their online store. Did I ever mention I have a weakness for online shopping, this brand nailed it by creating an online store where I can put pieces together for blogging and other social events.
Now you know why I’m in love with this brand and styled few of their pieces in my countdown to Christmas. I will share the looks all through the week but first enjoy my first look…..My love for pastel colours can never die….LOL. Don’t forget to follow me on Instagram (@toyo_c).
Top, Pants and Bag by Maju – www.shopmaju.com (click link to shop my outfit)
Shoes by Zara
Makeup by @ravishinbeauty