I am totally obsessed with the Paper Bag High Waist pants. It is a staple trend piece to have in your wardrobe. I love how chic and feminine they look when paired with a tank or even a button down shirt. The roomy pant legs makes me feel comfortable even though my waist is cinched (which I absolutely love). The paper bag waist pants is versatile and has always been in season. These pants can be incorporated into your fall wardrobe. The good news is that anyone can wear paper bag waist pants! They make you look instantly put together and mature, and they’re great for fancier occasions if you don’t want to wear a dress, or they can look professional enough for work. This look is definitely a work-inspired but you can dress it up depending on the occassion. Read more to find out how to wear paper bag waist pants. By the way, I have a behind the scenes video here
Style Tips on How to wear Paper Bag Waist Pants:
- Paper bag high waist pants look great with a crop top in the summer and a turtleneck sweater in the fall. Pair with heels to dress up the look and flats to keep it casual.
- You can pair with a blazer, heels and a city bag to give a chic and professional look.
- Loose paper bag waist pants look effortless and chic with lace camisole tank and scarf.
- You can also pair the pants with a sheer blouse for a sexier look.
- The key is to always opt for streamlines tops to balance the voluminous bottom.